For more information about sponsorship, call at 02–733-9592
Counseling available from
09:00 to 18:00 on weekdays
Q1 How is the donated money
A sponsor appears every month and supports the program you
A sponsor can participate in the sponsorship anytime you want.
- Oversea Sponsorship
on overseas programs: Self-reliance support through social welfare
programs in an underdeveloped country (Cambodia, Laos)
- Domestic Sponsorship
on domestic programs: Support on the operation of 35 social
welfare centers and facilities
Q2 How to sponsor?
How to sponsor
- Donation every month through your bank account
- Transferred on the 25th day of every month
- ※ What is ‘CMS’?
- It is an automatic wire transfer of the agreed amount to
the designated account without going to a bank in person. It
makes donation easy and convenient. To apply for the CMS service,
you need to inform bank name, account number, account holder and
account holder’s date of birth (6-digit). All these personal data
will NEVER be disclosed to a third party without a sponsor’s
Credit Card Regular
- How to sponsor using a credit card (either regular or
- Cautions for regular sponsoring
- For the first month, the money is paid at the request
for sponsoring. Since the next month, it is paid on the 25th
day of every month.
- If a credit card is reissued or expires, the
- The donation is added to the credit card bill under the
title of '이니시스(사회복지법인 감리회 태화복지재단)'
- How to sponsor using the mobile payment system.
- Donation is added to your phone bill; the item on the
bill may differ by the communication service provider.
- Item on the bill (differs by the communication service
- SKT : "소액결제_모빌리언스*"
- KT : "모빌리언스실물소액결제"
- LGU+ : "모빌리언스_일반결제"
without Passbook Irregular
- How to deposit funds to 'TaiWha Methodist Social Welfare
- Account information (account holder : 복)감리회태화복지재단 (TaiWha
Methodist Social Welfare Foundation))
- Kookmin Bank: 006001-04-107085
- Woori Bank: 1005-701-764194
- Shinhan Bank: 100-028-194078
- Nonghyup: 301-0109-9311-51
Q3 Any other sponsorship
We receive goods needed for poor neighbors in addition to
funds. The sponsored goods are directly delivered to them through
TaiWha Methodist Social Welfare Foundation’s social welfare
We are waiting for those who want to donate their talent and
share some time with poor neighbors. Please donate your talent
(knowledge, skills, etc.) for the disadvantaged people.
Corporation / Group Sponsorship
Sponsoring social contribution funds
Sponsorship after selecting the program or campaign a sponsor
Sponsoring matching funds Sponsorship
by the corporation, donating the same amount raised by employees’
Diverse fun and useful corporate/group volunteer activities
through TaiWha Methodist Social Welfare Foundation’s facilities in
Korea and abroad
* Able to visit the facilities in person
if the sponsorship exceeds a certain amount